Healthy plants and ecological. Nematode
|DOSE||aprox. 25×106 nematodes/palm tree (in other words, 106 nematodes/ 1 litre of mixture of nematodes+water). One canary palm tree normally needs 25 litres of mixture. When preparing the mixture, adjust the concentration to have one million nematodes per each litre of mixture..|
|WITH WHAT||with water|
|HOW OFTEN||30 days|
|HOW TO APPLY||Spraying|
|WHEN||From September to May|
- They are living organisms, apply them using low pressure and removing the filters of the machine you employ.
- They must be kept cold until the moment of application. Use a fridge.
- Apply them when the temperature is mild (months in red). Not during the months in black.
- During the months marked in blue, if the temperatures are mild. However, it would be better to use other tools such as Phoemyc.
- Add tools throughout the year to keep your palms heatlhy: Phoemyc, spraying, endotherapy, pruning….
You can apply, throughout the year, different tools that help you maintain the health of your palm trees. We won’t only apply one thing, we will make an integrated management of the pest (IPM) of the red palm weevil.
How do we carry out an Integrated Pest Management? We think about which is the best tool for the plant and for the pest, depending on the time of the year. We combine the different existing tools, applying each of them when it is the best time to do it.
How do we know that it is the best time to do it? Here you have an example of a calendar that could be completed with applications of chemical phytosanitaries if it were necessary. Should you need help to adequate the calendar to your area or the tools you use, contact with us. We can help you email@example.com
If you find it necessary, and you don’t want residues in your plants, you can use endotherapy when it is needed. This way you will avoid the presence of chemical insecticides on the outside of your plants.